About The Product
Moringa is a plant commonly found in India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.
It is very beneficial as its leaves, bark, flowers, fruits, roots, and seeds all are used for medicinal purposes.
Oil extracted from Moringa leaves is used in foods, hair-care products, and perfumes. In some parts, it is also used as a common food source because of its cheap availability.
When the leaves of Moringa are dried they are loaded with vitamins and minerals and are used as a condiment.
It is often known as “drumstick tree” and has great medicinal properties and has antidepressant, antiviral, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Moringa is suitable for people with thyroid problems but should not be consumed with Levothyroxine.
“Tree of life” or Moringa has life-saving effects as all of its parts- seeds, leaves, flowers, and fruits are the mine of benefits.
- Helps in nourishing skin and hair texture.
- Helps in relieving stomach related issues like constipation and gastric issues.
- Makes bones stronger
- Improves cardiovascular diseases
- Helps in treating asthma and lung infections
- Protects against kidney infections
- Moringa is very useful in reducing high blood pressure.
- Treats anemia
Moringa has anti-fertility properties and hence pregnant ladies and breast-feeding mothers should not consume.
3 capsules per day before every meal is recommended.
However, consult your physician or health provider before consuming it.