WHEAT GRASS CAPSULE
Wheatgrass helps in treating chronic constipation and normalizes digestion.
About The Product:
Wheatgrass, from the family of Triticium aestivum is dry hay-like grass is a crucial part of several medicines and has various health benefits.
Earlier, wheatgrass was used as an animal food but looking at its health benefits it has become popular as a supplement in recent times.
Wheatgrass contains high levels of chlorophyll, and is sometimes called as green blood and gives its product a dark green color.
It has fewer calories, loaded with vitamins and minerals, and has anti-cancer properties ( not yet confirmed).
It helps in treating chronic constipation and normalizes digestion.
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory: Helps in flushing out toxins from the body which develops over time.
- Fighting Infection: Wheatgrass helps in killing certain infections especially those resistant against antibiotics.
- Cancer Prevention: wheatgrass slows down the growth of cancer cells and helps in the treatment of breast cancer.
- Obesity: Wheatgrass extracts are used to curb weight gain issues and treat obesity.
- Immunity Booster: Helps in shielding against various infections and enhances immunity.
- Improving Digestion
- Lowering Blood Pressure
Wheatgrass tastes like grass and can easily overpower other flavors, and hence it is also available in capsule form.
- Organic Wheatgrass Powder.
- HPMC plant-based cellulose capsule
The dosage of the wheatgrass capsule is dependent on age, health conditions, and several other attributes.
1-2 capsules twice or thrice daily.
However, consulting a health-care provider is recommended.